Have you noticed yourself having allergic reactions like sore throat, runny nose, itchy eyes, and breathing difficulties, and you know outdoor allergies are not the reason? What you have may be an allergic reaction to mold. Molds usually grow due to moisture in your bathroom, kitchen, or any other part of the home where water is present in large amounts. When you have a mold problem at home even without excessive exposure to the elements, the root of the problem may be clogged drainage.
Drain clogs are not just inconvenient, they are also unsafe. Water build-up in your drains can cause moisture buildup, which can then attract mold and other organisms. Amongst all the mold types, the most dangerous is toxic black mold, also known as Stachybotrys Chartarum. Toxic black mold is harmful to humans and can cause serious health conditions on someone who is constantly exposed to it.